Consolidated Income Statement
Figures in THBmn
|Selling and Admin. exp (SGA)||2,838||3,052||3,176|
|SGA (% to revenue)||30.0%||30.0%||28.5%|
|Net Profit (Adjusted) of core business2||1,110||1,120||1,287|
|(% to revenue)||11.7%||11.0%||11.6%|
|Profit from sale of land||-||62||-|
|Long term employee benefit||-||-||(41)|
|Net foreign exchange gain/(loss)||(72)||(15)||(78)|
|Net losses from new businesses||(26)||(26)||(36)|
|Operating cash inflow||927||910||1,495|
|% to net profits||83.3%||75.4%||131.3%|
|Cash cycle (days)||123||136||129|
|Revenue by segments||2017||2018||2019|
|Mega We Care business||4,955||5,268||5,476|
Consolidated Balance Sheet
Figures in THBmn
|Cash and bank balances3||1,174||1,134||1,455|
|Trade accounts receivable||2,520||2,495||2,539|
|Property, plant and equipment4||1,221||1,460||1,802|
|Total Outside Liabilities||3,475||3,882||4,358|
|Total Liabilities and Equity||8,720||9,606||10,533|
|Key Balance Sheet elements||2017||2018||2019|
|Net cash/(debt) (THBmn)||662||174||565|
|Net investment capex6 (THBmn)||307||760||540|
|Net debt/Equity (times)||(0.13)||(0.03)||(0.09)|
- Pursuant to TFRS 15, Revenue from contracts with customers, previous year numbers between operating revenue, SG&A and interest income are re-classified.
- Net profit (Adjusted) are net profit adjusted for non-recurring items, forex gains or losses, impacts from newly started businesses (includes startups and projects with gestation) and profits from non-core business (OEM), to reflect normal business performance.
- Cash and bank balances as at balance sheet dates include non - restricted term deposits with banks.
- Property, plant and equipment includes assets classified as investment property in audited financial statement.
- Intangible assets includes goodwill arising from acquisition of Bio-Life Marketing Sdn. Bhd., a company based out of Malaysia.
- Net investment capex includes investment in property plant and equipments, business acquisitions and investment in joint ventures and associates.