Consolidated Income Statement
Figures in THBmn
|Selling and Admin. exp (SGA)||3,052||3,176||3,299|
|SGA (% to revenue)||30.0%||28.5%||26.2%|
|Net Profit (Adjusted) of core business1||1,186||1,293||1,477|
|(% to revenue)||11.7%||11.6%||11.7%|
|Profit from sale of land||62||-||-|
|Long term employee benefit||-||(41)||-|
|Net foreign exchange gain/(loss)||(15)||(78)||18|
|Net losses from new businesses2||(26)||(36)||(107)|
|Operating cash inflow||910||1,495||1,629|
|% to net profits||75.4%||131.3%||117.4%|
|Cash cycle (days)||136||129||126|
|Revenue by segments||2018||2019||2020|
|Mega We Care business||5,268||5,476||5,848|
Consolidated Balance Sheet
Figures in THBmn
|Cash and bank balances3||1,134||1,455||1,218|
|Trade accounts receivable||2,495||2,539||2,507|
|Property, plant and equipment4||1,460||1,802||1,985|
|Total Outside Liabilities||3,882||4,358||4,611|
|Total Liabilities and Equity||9,606||10,533||11,590|
|Key Balance Sheet elements||2018||2019||2020|
|Net cash/(debt) (THBmn)||174||567||718|
|Net investment capex6 (THBmn)||760||540||646|
|Net debt/Equity (times)||(0.03)||(0.09)||(0.10)|
- Net profit (Adjusted) are net profit adjusted for non-recurring items, forex gains or losses, impacts from newly started businesses (includes startups and projects with gestation) to reflect normal business performance.
- Net losses from new businesses in 2020 includes impact of TH 41mn arising from termination of a joint venture and losses from newly acquired subsidiary in Indonesia amounting to THB 31.5mn; for more details, please see the MD&A FY20.
- Cash and bank balances as at balance sheet dates include non - restricted term deposits with banks.
- Property, plant and equipment includes assets classified as investment property in audited financial statement.
- Intangible assets includes goodwill arising from business combination in 2016 and 2020.
- Net investment capex includes investment in property plant and equipments, business acquisitions and investment in joint ventures and associates.